Thursday 14 August 2014

Collective Haul♡

Hello lovelies!
It's been such a long time since I've posted on my blog so I thought I would do something that has been highly requested. I've posted a couple of photos on Instagram of all the things I've been getting when I've gone shopping so I thought that I would show you everything I've got over the past couple of weeks. 
Enjoy!

One of my recent photos on Instagram was of all the things that I purchased at Urban Outfitters so I won't go too much in to detail.
As I walked into Urban Outfitters in York I realised that there was a massive stand of EOS products so I had to take a look. I picked up one of the very so raved about EOS lipbalms in Sweet Mint. In my opinion these lipbalms are totally worth the money as it has made my lips unbelievably soft! I also picked up a lightweight knit jumper which was on the reduced pile in there. Lastly I got this gorgeous necklace which has a beautiful gemstone on it. 
~ EOS Lipbalm = £5.00
~ Necklace = £10.00
~ Jumper = not too sure on the price sorry!

I went to Jack Wills when I was in Harrogate and I purchased some lovely clothes. I got two tops and I also got a hoodie which can't be shown as it's in the wash.... I picked up a dark pink slouchy tshirt and a gorgeous white top with floral detailing. 
~ Dark Pink Tshirt = £14
~ White Floral Top = £24

While I was in Harrogate I popped into H&M which is one of my favourite clothes shops at the moment. I only came out with one thing as it was very busy! I got this basic striped skirt which was only £3.99 bargain! This would look gorgeous dressed up and down as well. 

Whenever I'm in Harrogate I always like to have a look in Space NK as they have some really luxurious makeup in there. I thought that I would treat myself.... I was over in the Nars part and these Shadow pencils caught my eye. I thought as summers coming to an end I might go for something a bit more darker. This is in the shade Dark Rite and it's a beautiful Navy Blue with a Sliver sheen running through it.
~ Nars Eye Shadow Pencil = £18.50

I was in ikea not too long ago as I was getting a new bed and wardrobe for my room and I always love to look at all the cute things you find on the way round. This is actually a plant pot but I thought why not use it for something beauty related? So I'm going to store all my skincare products in this. Comment below if you want to see whats in my skincare pot?
~ Large ikea plant pot = £4.99

Now I'm going to go through everything beauty,skin,hair and body related products.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Take The Heat conditioner(£4.19 each) - I've been using Aussie Haircare products for the longest time and they leave my hair feeling soft and silky.

Garnier Pure Active Exfobrusher Spotfighter face wash(£4.65) - My friend Alfreya actually recommended this to me as it really helps with blackheads and spots. I've been using this daily and I'm in love with it. If your wanting an affordable face wash this ones for you!

Jergens Natural Glow Moisturiser(£6.00)- I ordered this on Amazon actually as they don't sell the tinted one in Boots. I haven't tried this out yet but it basically enhances your tan and gives a slight tint to your skin.

MAKEUPP! My favourite thing!

I ordered a couple of beauty products a few weeks ago on the boots website and one of the things that I got was a Stila Convertible blush in Rose. This blush is stunning and is highly pigmented. It is a cream blush so you've kind of got to be careful with how much you put on but overall this blush is gorgeous.
~ £18.00

Quite boring but I picked up a white nail polish from Barry M. I've been seeing so many people wearing white nail polish recently and I think it looks gorgeous. Goes perfectly with a tan as well!
~ £2.99

The Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stains kind of excited me when I was in Superdrug last week. I've seen Amelialiana talking about these and they looked so creamy and gorgeous! I got the shade LA Exclusive which is a lovely dark pink colour.
~ £5.99

I totally blame Gabby and Zoe for this purchase as I see them using this gloss stick all the time! This is the Sexy Mother Pucker(awkward name) Gloss Stick in Nudist. I am using this 24/7 no joke... This gives a lovely nude colour to your lips and is super moisturising at the same time.
~ £9.99

Last but not least I got myself three of the New Maybelline Electro Baby Lips. I got the shades Strike a Rose which smells of skittles snd gives a gorgeous rosy tint to your lips, Oh Orange which is obviously an orange colour! And Pink Shock which is a vibrant dark pink. I'm very impressed with these and I'm wearing them a lot!
~ £2.99 each 

That's it! I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost and if you have anything to ask me just direct message me on Instagram @anna.camilla and I will always reply. 

Love 
Anna
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to get a couple of the Electro Baby Lips!! I love your blog so much! I have just made a blog and I would love it if you could check it out!!

    http://www.x-beachflowers-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your blog - this post has given me a lot to add to my shopping list for next time I go shopping! If you have the time, I would love it if you checked out my blog - I've just started it.

    http://www.l-for-lyllie.blogspot.com
    thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog so much so i have nominated it for the leibster award :) read more about it on my blog here meganmercerr.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've nominated you for the liebster award over on my blog. All the questions and instructions are on my latest blog post if you would like to do it. Thanks xx
    http://ohmymaiss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete