Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer Beauty Essentials♡

Hello everybody! Today I am going to go through my Summer beauty essentials with you as I've had a lot of requests! I'm going to be covering Makeup,Hair and body products with you today. Hope you enjoy♡

I'm firstly going to talk through some of my favourite makeup items for the Summer. I think the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay is the most perfect eye shadow palette for Summer as it has some gorgeous light shades. I would highly reccomend this to everyone as it ranges from light to dark shades. This is a little pricey but it's honestly worth it in the end.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette= £37.00

I've picked out my two favourite nail plosives for the Summer which are two Essie Nail polishes in Mint Candy apple(right) and Cute as a button(left). I think that mint candy apple is the most gorgeous pastel colour perfect for Summer!! I then picked out Cute as a button as Coral is my favourite colour in the summer. Coral colours scream out summer and look gorgeous with a tan as well.
Essie nail polishes= £7.99 each

BB creams are my best friend in the summer as they give light coverage and moisture your skin at the same time. I have absoutely been loving the All in one BB cream by the Body Shop recently. This BB cream is amazing as it adapts to your skin tone! It comes out as a white cream and as you blend it in to your face it dispappears and makes your skin look so healthy and glowing. I would say this gives light to medium coverage as you can build it up.
The Body Shop BB cream=£12.00

One of my all time favourite blushes for the summer is Benefits Coralista. Hence the name it is a coral blush with a slight peachy tone to it. I'm always so impressed with the Benefit Blushes as they are all so pigmented especially Coralista. On the right I have my favourite bronzer at the moment which is the Bourjois Bronzing powder. I love how it gives a gorgeous sun kissed look to your face without making it look orange and cakey.
Coralista Blusher by Benefit=£24.00
Bourjois Bronzing Powder=£9.99

I couldn't finish off the makeup section without saying something about lipsticks!!
I've been loving these two lip combos at the moment which is the YSL Rouge Voluptè lipstick in Jealous Coral which is obviously a gorgeous pinky coral colour and the Revlon Super Lustrious lipgloss in Kiss me Coral. These two lip products compliment each other so nicely as well.
YSL Rouge Voluptè Lipstick=£30.00
Revlon Super Lustrious Lipgloss=£7.99

Now I'm going to go on to body products that I love in the Summer. The Body Shop body butters are my favourite body butters in the world as they have some gorgeous scents and they moisture your body nicely without making your skin sticky. I especially love the Coconut body butter in the summer♡ If your wanting a tan maximiser to enhance and prolong your tan I would reccomend the Lancaster Tan Maximiser as it really does enhance your tan without making you look orange. 

Now on to hair! One of my favourite things for my hair in the Summer is a Sea Salt spray as it creates beachy texturised waves. I absoutely love the Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt spray as it doesn't make your hair crunchy at all! I will definately be bringing this to the beach when I'm on holiday!

Lastly I have a shampoo and conditioner which I'm obsessed with at the moment. The John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner is amazing as it really enhances your natural blonde streaks which I have from the sun.

Hope you have enjoyed this quick blogpost on my Summer Beauty Essentials. If you have any ideas on what I should next just message me on Instagram - anna.camilla 

Love
Anna
Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award, details on my blog! xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Naked 3 is my favourite palette, the shades are so pretty!
    x

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the urban decay palette a couple of weeks back and you're completely right; it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Toni&Guy products. Great post, Anna!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to buy the Naked 3 palette! All of the shades are so pretty! x

    lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete