Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn Makeup Tutorial


Hello everyone!
Long time no speak! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time I have been super duper busy. As it's Autumn now I thought I would show you my Autumnal makeup look that I have been wearing non stop. Hope you enjoy!

I firstly start off with the base makeup and I've been loving the Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer as I don't feel my skin needs too much coverage at the moment, but if you feel like you need more coverage use a foundation. I like to blend that out with a beauty blender as I feel it gives a more flawless finish. I then obviously use a little concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes and I set that in place with my Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel. 

Next step is bronzer and my favourite at the moment is the MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark. I use the Real Techniques Powder Brush to dust this on my temples and in the hollows of my cheeks.

Always important to fill in the brows! I don't use pencils or anything like that to feel my brows in as my eyebrows are already thick as ever so I just like to use some sort of gel to set them in place but also to give the slightest bit of colour. This one by Maybelline is absoutely amazing and really affordable. 

Next on to eyes and I firstly like to tight line my eyes using the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Wasteland. I feel that this pencil is perfect for this makeup look as it really defines your eyes.

Next I'm going to be using this Revlon Colourstay quad in Brazen as these colours scream out Autumn. I'm only going to use the one eyeshadow out of this palette and it's this really natural peachy brown shade. I'm just going to use that all over my lid with a fluffy brush.

I'm then going to use my beloved Naked palette. I'm going to take Buck which is a matte brown colour in the crease of my eye and blend that out. I'm also going to take Buck on a liner brush and take that subtly on my lower lash line to create that smokey eye.

I recently picked up this new Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and I'm honestly in love with it. It makes your eyelashes unbelievably long but without making them look clumpy.

As it's Autumn now I thought I would take something a bit darker and the blush I've been obsessed with is this Stila Convertible Blush in Rose. This blush goes amazingly well with this makeup look but it doesn't clash at all with the eye makeup. 

You can't do an Autumnal Makeup look without a dark lip so I firstly take MAC's Media lipstick and I just lightly dab that on my lips to create a natural plum colour. After that I take the Revlon Lip butter in Berry Smoothie over the top to make it a little bit more natural. 

And that is the finished makeup look! If you didn't want a smokey eye I would definately use a liquid liner instead.

I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost and I hope I've given you some tips and ideas on this makeup look. 
I'm thinking about doing blogposts every Sunday now so comment down below what you want to see or direct message me on Instagram @anna.camilla 

Love
Anna
X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Post xxx
    Love reading your blog and one of my favourites :)
    Excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete