Saturday 7 June 2014

Makeup Collection & Storage♡

Hello lovelies long time no speak! Sorry I haven't been posting in a while I have been on holiday and I've had so much things on lately! I have quite an exciting blogpost today as it's my Makeup Collection! Sorry if this is going to be long but I have so much things to go over. Enjoy!♡

Here is an overview of my vanity and how I organise everything. On the floor down there I just keep all my makeup boxes because I'm such a hoarder...

I will firstly start off by going though the left hand side of my vanity. I have my Naked palettes just on the top of my dressing table as I have no other space to put them. 

Just next to my storage container I keep my magnified mirror which I like to use for close ups and I have one of my favourite makeup bags.

Ok so the lipstick containers are from Amazon and you can find these by just typing in Acrylic Lipstick containers. In the front I obviously have 5 YSL lipsticks and then a couple Laura Mercier,Chanel and Bobbi Brown in the back. Right in the very back I keep a Sephora highlighter, Revlon Photoready BB cream, Bourjois healthy mix serum and the YSL Touche Èclat foundation. At the side I keep two of the Revlon Super Lustrious lipglosses which I adore and one Chanel lipgloss.

The makeup drawers are from Muji and I have 2 two drawers on each side of my dressing table. In the first draw I keep a mixture of things. A couple of Laura Geller products, two mini Porefessionals, Nyx Blush in Rose Garden and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder underneath that.

In the next drawer I keep mainly eyeshadows except from the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I have five of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos which I'm in love with! On the right side I keep two of the YSL water-resistant eyeshadows which are so lovely and creamy. 

Next drawer down I keep some blushes and one highlighter which is the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter. I have three Benefit Boxed blushes Coralista,Rockateur and Dallas which are all beautiful. Then I have the YSL blush in the shade 6 which is one of my recent purchases. 

In the last drawer I keep a bunch of concealers! Revlon Colourstay,Collection,Rimmel Wake Me Up,Maybelline Eraser Eye etc... At the back I keep the Hello Flawless powder and the Bourjois Bronzing powder.

In the middle of my dressing table I keep two Ikea Plant pots which I store some of my skincare things in and my brushes.
In here obviously I keep some of my skincare products. I have some of the Yes to Grapefruit Wipes, my favourite cleanser Bioderma, Soap&Glory hand food, Urban Decay setting spray etc.

In the middle of both the plant pots I keep my favourite perfumes. I've got to admit I do have a lot of perfumes and I use every single one of them! If you would like to see a perfume collection just comment below.

And on the other side I keep my brushes. I mostly have Real Techniques but I do have a couple Bare Minerals, Laura Geller, Urban Decay and Benefit.

Now I'm going to move on to the right side of my dressing table and go through everything in my drawers. On the top of the storage I keep another one of the makeup containers which contain all of my M•A•C lipsticks and a couple of the Stila Lip glazes. I also have a couple of brow bits in one of the compartments.

In the first drawer I keep mostly lipglosses but I do have the Revlon Matte Balm and the Bourjois Colour Boost chubby stick too.  

Next drawer down I keep all of my Revlon lip butters which as you can see I love very much! At the end I also keep my only Topshop lipstick which is my favourite winter lipstick in Beguiled. At the back of the drawer I keep three of the Revlon Colourstay Lipsticks which again I'm obsessed with. 

More blushes!! I have three M•A•C blushes Gentle,Rosy Outlook and Peachykeen. At the front I keep my only Nars blush in Deep Throat which is honestly the most perfect pink. I also keep the cutest little Benefit mini's which are from the Sugarlicious kit and the She's so Jetset kit.

In the last drawer I keep some more foundations + a primer. Obsessed with the Hello Flawless foundation at the moment as it gives the most gorgeous finish and coverage. 

In the drawers I keep more makeup! But this would literally take me forever to go through so I will just let you look at the picture. In the left hand drawer I keep all of my Mascaras and eyeliners which unfortunately wouldn't fit in my Muji storage. 

I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost on my Makeup Collection. Sorry I haven't gone through everything in detail but it would literally take me forever! 
If you have any ideas on what I should do my next blogpost on just comment below.♡

Love
Anna
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. if you dont mind me asking, where is the makeup bag with the 'a' on it from? ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! If you want to do the tag check out my blog for all the details and info!

    http://helenaasia.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/very-inspiring-blogger-award-helenaasia.html

    Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete